We offer shooting classes using sports and combat Weapons, available in a variety of calibres and models – such as:
CALIBRE up to 5.6 mm:
- Margolin (MCM) A semiautomatic sports pistol; magazine 5 pcs. (USSR)
- DRULOV A one-shot sports pistol (USSR)
- TOZ 8 A sports rifle with open sights and a precise barrel (USSR)
- TOZ 17 A lightweight sports rifle with a 5-piece magazine. (USSR)
- BRNO 2 A lightweight sports rifle. (CZ)
- Brno 4 A precise sports rifle with open sights and a 5-piece magazine. (CZ)
- CM 2 A precise sports rifle with closed sights, 1-shot. (USSR)
- REVOLVER HW3 Arminius; 8-shoty
CALIBRE over 6 mm:
- Makarov P-83; The gun was used, among others, by the Polish Army and the so-called Citizen Militia. A semiautomatic gun, cartridge (calibre, type): 9 mm x 18 mm Makarov, magazine capacity of 8 rounds.
- Glock 19; A gun used, inter alia, by the police. A semiautomatic gun, Cartridge (calibre, type): 9mm x 19 mm Parabellum, magazine capacity 14 rounds.
- CZ85 Combat; a combat gun used in sports and IPSC. A semiautomatic gun, Cartridge (calibre, type): 9mm x 19 mm Parabellum, magazine capacity 16 rounds.
- Taurus REVOLVER 0.357 Magnum REVOLVER, 6-shot.
- AK47 RIFLE (Kalasznikov) with single gunfire – 7.62 mm, magazine – 30 pcs.
A station for 1 person – 30 PLN for each started hour
Instructing – 50 PLN
In the case of a group of less than 5 persons – extra 100 PLN
The minimum package of 30 shots – any ammunition.
Discounts for regular customers and the National Defence League members.
For groups of more than 5 people – prices are negotiable (depending on the package and number of people)
All prices are net.